Saturday 11 January 2014

First Post. Again.

Over a year and a half ago, I created this blog. I wrote three posts. Yes, three. One of them was a barely adequate 'first post' post. Two of them were to talk about Ribald For Your Pleasure, my book of poetry. Since then, I've put out another poetry book, as well as two other Cogkney related books and released a free Cogkneys EP. With The Cogkneys I've performed many several times at various venues. I've also started producing my own smut-related (and non smutty) jewelry and accessories.

Anyway, as the previous blog was, let's be honest here, rubbish, I'm starting again. It seemed like a good time to start. It's a new year, I've started losing weight, I'm getting my depression and anxiety under control again, and I'm feeling artistically inspired to the point where I don't to throw everything I create at a wall. For me, this is impressive. 

So what am I going to talk about? I'm going to share things I've created, be they physical or literary, I'm going to share my opinion of things (books, films, TV shows), I'm going to talk about the things from my past that have inspired me and made me the person I am today. I'm probably going to talk a bit about my emotional state, but hopefully without being too 'heavy'.   

More later...

1 comment:

  1. Good luck, old chap...looking forward to reading more of your adventures...or should that be misadventures? ;-)

    ReplyDelete